Zerochines are these machines for nothings. A fuser is to fuse nothings together to make multi-typed nothings. A zerochine maker is actually very useful, but expensive. Zerochine makers can make zerochines, such as a G.P.S. (tracks nothings. My nothings have tracking chips on them. If your nothing doesn't have one or you took it off just tell me and I will deliver one to you by speed delivery.), fusers and more! Zerochine makers can also make invisibility goggles (to find invisible nothings while they are invisible) and accesories, shards, nadadollars, and more nothings. Shards are used in zerochine makers. Shards are made by nadadollars. More into that later. Shards can make many zerochines and accesories and more! There are many different shards. There are the nothing type shards. They are the same type as a nothing. Even if they are the same type, shards can be different colours. Nothing type shards make different types of nothings. The shard type and colour makes what the nothing is and what it looks like. You can also breed nothings. More into that once I get ideas. :3 There are also machine shards. Invisibility Goggles shards (to make invisibility goggles) and fuser erasers. Fuser erasers are made by fusing three nothings with a fuser and fuser shards may pop out. Using the shards, seven can make 2 fuser erasers. You need five fuser erasers to make a fuser with a zerochine maker. I will make more zerochines in my mind once I get them. Happy Nothing Anniversary! (Although I made nothings LONG ago!)
You're never nothing!
~Nothing Keeper
No comments:
Post a Comment